Thorny Knits

I've got a husband, twin toddlers, a cat who I probably forgot to feed this morning, and never, ever enough time to knit.

5.12.2006

Can't blog... clown will eat me!

So, once again, it's been ages since my last entry. There's been a lot of knitting going on, really (especially thanks to Springtime Startitis, which will have to be another entry later), but I just haven't had the wherewithal to blog about it much. But I have been taking pictures. So I'll blog it someday. Probably. Eventually. Unless I forget.

Anyway, here's a quick teaser for you:

One of my Springtime Startitis (which has been very sock-heavy) projects came from Nancy Bush's Knitting On The Road. I decided to do the Hiuumaa Mismatched Mates.



But I'm not so much a brown sock kinda girl. The feet, they gotta flash. Or be in plain white cotton sport socks. I couldn't tell you why in a million years, but it is what it is.

So I decided to use a coupla different colors from my stash.



Think anyone will notice?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home