Thorny Knits

I've got a husband, twin toddlers, a cat who I probably forgot to feed this morning, and never, ever enough time to knit.

3.05.2006

Just for Scout

So, I had to wait until the rechargeable batteries for the digital camera finished, you know, charging, but here it is - my pics for the Knitbloggers Virtual Field Trip. Though, since I don't have a back door/yard, I just took pics out my windows. The joys of apartment living and all that, y'see.

Anyway, this first is a view out my bedroom window - I was hoping to capture the fact that it's snowing like freakin' kee-ray-zee up here, but my flash wouldn't go off, so no dice.


This second is a picture of the same tree, but from the living room, where all the knitting takes place.


And here's another view from the living room, this time if you were to look left while standing at the window.



And then, because I never did get this up ages ago, here's a pic of my Supah-Dupah Knitting Spot:

The neefty little stool is often a home for beverages and other paraphernalia, while the quilt is often over my lap. And yeah, there usually are toys strewn all over the place. It's what happens in a house with twin toddlers, you know? And I could spend time picking up all them toys, or I could just kick 'em out of the way and get to knitting. grin!

And, in case you were wondering, yes, my knitting bag is indeed an Oceanica Airlines bag (i.e. the fictional airline used by the unfortunate castaways on Lost, which is one of my big-time favorite shows (though it better get moving with some more plot advancement if it wants to stay that way!)). I got it via Television Without Pity and I lurves it, precious. Lurves it!

The tag line, as it's a bit hard to read, is "Getting halfway there is all the fun!"

In other news, I seem to be over my bout of the flu, though I'm still kinda wonky in body and mind. Hopefully some more good sleep tonight will help me return to my former self tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home