Thorny Knits

I've got a husband, twin toddlers, a cat who I probably forgot to feed this morning, and never, ever enough time to knit.

7.31.2005

Me wanteeeee (and gussets)

So, there's a new sweater pattern over at Girl from Auntie that I am just dying to make. I don't think I quite even have the skills to pull it off just yet, but I'm not entirely sure I care. Spent much too long scouring the internet for appropriate yarns to make it out of. Would love a nice superwash wool, but we'll see what I can find.

In other news, my very first sock, which I'm making out of KnitPicks Dancing is coming along. I turned the heel and began the gusset last night, and it's starting to finally resemble a sock. I'm rather pleased. Let's just hope it fits and feels good. I fear I've used too large of needles for it to be truly comfortable though. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home